| A fully-integrated national multifamily investment, development, and property management company is looking for a Financial Analyst in their Irving, TX regional office to support the strategic and daily management of the financial performance and operation of the Construction Service support group by gathering and analyzing financial data and reports against internal project tracking systems, budgets and key financial benchmarks, interpreting trends, forecasts, and financial results, and developing recommendations for optimum financial performance. The Company offers competitive pay and benefits, an outstanding teamwork culture, as well as opportunity for advancement. EOE.|
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare projections and forecasting reports.
- Prepares and reviews revenue, invoices, and other accounting documents and researches and resolves discrepancies as necessary.
- Process construction management fees monthly according to information obtained from internal clients.
- Perform daily updates in our project tracking software.
- Performs monthly reporting by preparing metrics, comparing and analyzing data, and finalizing construction management fees.
- Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s).
- Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications, or utilizing other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and explain financial data to board members, senior managers, supervisor, staff members, and internal and external auditors.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of an accounting and financial background sufficient to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports in accordance with accounting, finance, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- A combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the application and usage of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).